For teens and Adults.
Instructor: Lee Darter
This class will provide introduction to the Zentangle method of meditative structured drawing. Class will cover the history, applications, and steps to create original Zentangled squares, called “tiles.” All art levels are invited and no artistic experience is needed, just a willingness to try something new. Students should bring their own sketchbook from home. Supply kit covered by supply fee will be sent home with student on the last class day. Learn more about the field location at www.windyknollfarm.com.
Course fee includes $25.00 supply fee.
Windy Knoll Farm11602 Kettle Run Road
- Planners: County needs 19 more schools by 2040 to keep up with growth
- Levi Norwood remains in custody in North Carolina; extradition to Fauquier awaits 'paperwork'
- Ten things to know about the Clean Economy Act
- Bill banning handheld cellphone use while driving heads to governor for signature
- Bills advance that would expand access to in-state tuition regardless of citizenship status
- Marine museum marks 75th anniversary of Iwo Jima
- Supervisors call cuts, delays to new animal shelter a ‘hot mess,’ ‘comedy of errors’
- In-state tuition, driver’s licenses for undocumented immigrants the focus of Latino roundtable