For teens and Adults.
Instructor: Lee Darter
This class will provide introduction to the Zentangle method of meditative structured drawing. Class will cover the history, applications, and steps to create original Zentangled squares, called “tiles.” All art levels are invited and no artistic experience is needed, just a willingness to try something new. Students should bring their own sketchbook from home. Supply kit covered by supply fee will be sent home with student on the last class day. Learn more about the field location at www.windyknollfarm.com.
Course fee includes $25.00 supply fee.
Windy Knoll Farm11602 Kettle Run Road
- Supervisors Chair Ann Wheeler says board needs more details before spending $5M on computers for H.S. students
- Some immigrant workers are left without benefits amid pandemic
- UPDATED: Virginia's COVID-19 cases surge again: up 234 to 1,484. Deaths rise to 34, Prince William at 106, up 12
- Woodbridge hotel slated as alternate hospital site as county grapples with rising COVID-19 cases
- Here’s what will — and won’t — change under Gov. Ralph Northam’s new stay-at-home order
- Text of second email to Heritage Hunt residents regarding a second resident with COVID-19
- UPDATED: Heritage Hunt residents told of second COVID-19 case in their ‘over 55’ community
- More than 2,000 Prince William residents file for unemployment in wake of coronavirus crisis