For Teens and Adults.
Instructor: Cookie Bell.
Are you looking forward to a very special event? This class will add polish to your cherished moments on the dance floor and get you ready to shine and have fun. The perfect class for busy engaged couples, proud parents, members of the wedding party, or happy guests…in seven sessions you will gain grace and confidence while learning dance steps both romantic and joyful. This is your chance to practice popular dances that will make lifetime memories. We will even finish up with a few line dances to get you ready to celebrate with style.
To register call 703-330-2787.
Center for the Arts9419 Battle Street
Mar 28Course Fee $68, Member Course Fee $60
Mar 21Course Fee $177, Member Course Fee $153
Mar 7Course Fee $51, Member Course Fee $44
Mar 6Course Fee $121, Member Course Fee $105
Feb 27Course Fee Single $53, Member Course Fee $45, Course Fee Couple $84, Member Course Fee Couple $71
- Supervisors reject proposal for a new animal shelter in Manassas Park
- Upcoming Events in Prince William County for February 26 – March 3, 2020
- Prince William Medical Center opens $4M heart ‘cath lab’
- March events at Prince William Library System libraries
- Virginia Senate poses possible roadblock for Rosie’s
- Dispute at Catlett Buddhist temple has worldwide reach
- Wetland bank won't halt gas pipeline
- Appleton Campbell expands into new space