Instructor: Cheryl Miehl
Visual art journaling is an exciting frontier for self-expression. The art form combines art and words, providing a place to access creative energy, stretch image-making capabilities and explore techniques to create very personalized artwork. We will experiment with colored pencil, caran d’ache crayons, paint, collage and printmaking methods to learn the basic skills of art journaling. No previous artistic experience required as there are no rules, just self-expression! Course fee includes $25 supply fee.
To register call 703-330-2787.
Linton Hall School9535 Linton Hall Road
- Ten things to know about the Clean Economy Act
- Bill banning handheld cellphone use while driving heads to governor for signature
- Bills advance that would expand access to in-state tuition regardless of citizenship status
- Marine museum marks 75th anniversary of Iwo Jima
- Supervisors call cuts, delays to new animal shelter a ‘hot mess,’ ‘comedy of errors’
- In-state tuition, driver’s licenses for undocumented immigrants the focus of Latino roundtable
- Upcoming Events in Prince William County for February 19 – February 25, 2020
- Supervisors propose tax rate hikes to fully fund school budget, county needs