For ages 15 and up.
Instructor: Michele Frantz.
Let’s explore how value and color temperature may be used to create a specific mood in your art. Working in the medium of your choice you will produce small studies to illuminate various moods, and then create a final full size of your favorite. Paper and canvases included in course fee, supply list for color media provided upon registration. Bring a bagged lunch.
Center for the Arts9419 Battle Street
- Text of second email to Heritage Hunt residents regarding a second resident with COVID-19
- UPDATED: Heritage Hunt residents told of second COVID-19 case in their ‘over 55’ community
- More than 2,000 Prince William residents file for unemployment in wake of coronavirus crisis
- As Virginia COVID-19 cases break 1,000, Gov. Ralph Northam issues a stay-at-home order
- UPDATED: Virginia COVID-19 cases top 1,000. New totals: 1,020 statewide, 79 in Prince William, 25 deaths
- Prince William boards mull spending $10 million to buy 27,000 computers for high school students for online instruction
- LETTER TO THE COMMUNITY: 'I am your local public epidemiologist. I need your help.'
- Arlington Health District reports first two COVID-19 deaths