The Town of Occoquan will hold a public meeting for the proposed Mill at Occoquan project.
This meeting will not be a public hearing, and voting will not take place during the meeting.
Space will be very limited due to physical distancing requirements and seating will be on a first-come-first-served basis. We recommend participating electronically through Zoom, where participants will be able to view a presentation by the applicant, ask questions and provide feedback.
Electronic participants must register in advance for the meeting at: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMuceCppzsuHtU8ZlUVdJKuS0z8__TSW6nE
After registering, participants will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact Katy Nicholson, Town Clerk, at 703-491-1918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Occoquan Town Hall314 Mill Street
Oct 5Tuition $63, Supply Fee $10
Oct 5Tuition $105, Supply Fee $10
Sep 29Tuition $112, Paper Fee $10
- Early voting for the Nov. 3 presidential election begins Friday, Sept. 18
- Poll: Biden has 14-point lead over Trump in Virginia, support for mail-in voting mixed
- State board narrowly approves new Prince William juvenile detention center
- UPDATED: Prince William adds 79 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- UPDATED: Missing Stafford teen found safe, suspect in custody
- ‘The timing isn’t right for it’: Paid quarantine leave dies in Senate committee
- Superintendent acknowledges 'likelihood' of COVID-19 cases in schools when students return
- UPDATED: Stafford man turns himself into police in connection with Woodbridge shooting