On the last Sunday of every month at 8am (except December when we sponsor the Nokesville Christmas Bird Count) at Merrimac Farm, Stone House, 15014 Deepwood Lane, Nokesville, directions
We'll look for birds as we travel through the uplands to the edge of the floodplain, covering a variety of habitats, including open fields and woodland edges. Everyone is welcome.
Dress for the weather, bring binoculars and cameras. More info and RSVP (appreciated) to PWCA , 703.499.4954 or email@example.com. View the bird list for Merrimac Farm HERE.
Jul 20Tuition $140
Jul 20Tuition $30
Jul 20Tuition: $210 Supply Fee: $10
Jul 14Tuition $66
Jul 15Tuition $100
- Police: Armed man robbed Woodbridge KFC restaurant
- Police: KKK stickers found in Woodbridge neighborhood
- Manassas-area man charged with reckless handling of a firearm
- Complaint: Deputy lied about attack because he wanted to leave law enforcement
- For now, McAuliffe is on the sidelines of Virginia’s 2021 governor race. Some wish he’d stay there.
- Del. Hala Ayala announces run for lieutenant governor
- Truck strikes Piper Lane bridge in Manassas
- UPDATED: Prince William reports 50 new cases, no new deaths