For teens and adults.
Instructor: Natalya Nikitina
Improve flexibility, focus, and self-expression through meditative creative movement. We will warm-up, stretch, and transition to simple dance motions designed to support fitness and well-being. Find empowerment through a greater mind/body connection. Dance experience is not necessary. Dress comfortably, bring a water bottle.
Center for the Arts9419 Battle Street
- UPDATED: Virginia adds 455 COVID-19 cases, setting new 1-day record. Prince William reports 236, up 43
- Army Corps to convert Dulles Expo Center, Richmond and Hampton Roads convention centers to temporary hospitals
- As COVID-19 cases rise, daily arrests in Prince William County fall
- Boy, 14, charged in stabbing in Manassas
- Amid pandemic, Prince William jail falls below capacity for the first time in more than a decade
- UPDATED: Prince William continues to-go meal pickups during spring break, adds 3 new school sites
- Prince William now has 3 deaths due to COVID-19, health district officials say
- Local COVID-19 hunger-relief efforts need help now