Instructor: Michele Frantz.
For ages 12 and up.
Take your drawings to new depths of visual interest with a better understanding of the colored pencils medium. This workshop will focus on color blending, shading and textural variations possible with an array of application techniques. Colored pencils are supremely portable and ideal for urban and plein air sketching, cartoon coloring, mixed media explorations, and abstract compositions. All skill levels welcome. Supplies will be provided.
Welcome back to in-person classes. Please to review our COVID-19 update prior to attending class.
For more information or to register call 703-330-2787.
ARTfactory9419 Battle Street
Jul 20Tuition $140
Jul 20Tuition $30
Jul 20Tuition: $210 Supply Fee: $10
Jul 13Tuition $66
Jul 13Tuition $100
- Safely seeking fresh air: For some seniors camping is catching on
- More free COVID-19 testing offered in Dale City, Manassas, Woodbridge this week
- New Warrenton store remixes junk into jewels
- UPDATED: Prince William reports 1 more COVID-19 death, county adds 67 new cases
- ‘An honor well deserved': Family, friends reflect on 'Unity' schools’ new namesakes
- Manassas man arrested after 8-year-old reports indecent exposure at Walmart
- Planning commission voices concern over plan some say could open the 'rural crescent' to data centers
- Prince William School Board backs plan allowing students to return to school 2 days a week