For Teens and Adults.
Instructor: Barbara Brennan.
Ballroom Dancing is a wonderful way to socialize, exercise, enjoy music, and learn something new! With practice, we will get to know how to Cha-cha, Foxtrot, Swing and more. For each dance we learn, the first 5 basic steps of that dance are taught. This class is for singles, couples, beginners or those who need a refresher course.
To register call 703-330-2787.
Center for the Arts9419 Battle Street
- National Guard to conduct COVID-19 testing at Prince William jail after outbreak spreads
- VDOT recommends $38M in improvements to Va. 28 in Manassas Park
- UPDATED: Prince William loses 4 more residents to COVID-19, new cases drop to 95
- More free COVID-19 testing set for Thursday morning in Manassas
- Upcoming webinar to explore how urban planning will change after COVID-19
- Del. Jennifer Carroll Foy makes it official. She’s running for governor
- Northam: Face coverings will be required inside public spaces starting Friday
- Battlefield High School athletic booster club president charged with embezzlement