For Teens and Adults.
Instructor: Barbara Brennan.
Ballroom Dancing is a wonderful way to socialize, exercise, enjoy music, and learn something new! With practice, we will get to know how to Cha-cha, Foxtrot, Swing and more. For each dance we learn, the first 5 basic steps of that dance are taught. This class is for singles, couples, beginners or those who need a refresher course.
To register call 703-330-2787.
Center for the Arts9419 Battle Street
- UPDATED: Virginia sets new 1-day COVID-19 record, up 151 cases. New totals: 890 statewide, 72 in Prince William
- State health department officials explain notification protocols as local COVID-19 cases rise
- ‘We’re talking semantics here’: Northam defends not issuing stay-at-home order for Virginians
- Prince William jail has 60 fewer inmates in wake of COVID-19 efforts
- Prince William man in his 70s is county's first COVID-19 death
- Police: 30-year-old man shot outside Woodbridge apartment complex
- Local legislators discuss public restrictions, challenges to families amid coronavirus crisis
- Cabin fever drives players to local golf courses, some of which remain open amid the coronavirus pandemic