For Teens and Adults.
Instructor: Barbara Brennan.
Ballroom Dancing is a wonderful way to socialize, exercise, enjoy music, and learn something new! With practice, we will get to know how to Cha-cha, Foxtrot, Swing and more. For each dance we learn, the first 5 basic steps of that dance are taught. This class is for singles, couples, beginners or those who need a refresher course.
To register call 703-330-2787.
Center for the Arts9419 Battle Street
Mar 28Course Fee $68, Member Course Fee $60
Mar 21Course Fee $177, Member Course Fee $153
Mar 7Course Fee $51, Member Course Fee $44
Mar 6Course Fee $121, Member Course Fee $105
Feb 27Course Fee Single $53, Member Course Fee $45, Course Fee Couple $84, Member Course Fee Couple $71
- Supervisors reject proposal for a new animal shelter in Manassas Park
- Upcoming Events in Prince William County for February 26 – March 3, 2020
- Prince William Medical Center opens $4M heart ‘cath lab’
- March events at Prince William Library System libraries
- Virginia Senate poses possible roadblock for Rosie’s
- Dispute at Catlett Buddhist temple has worldwide reach
- Wetland bank won't halt gas pipeline
- Appleton Campbell expands into new space