Join us for a free sketching session with artist, Leanne Fink, in the Museum art galleries, guiding participants on style, composition, or another aspect of drawing. Artists of all ages are invited to sketch. Supplies are provided for all attendees. To register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (540) 687-6542 x4. This program is FREE!
Jun 1$10 Adults | $8 Senior & Youth | Free for children 12 & under & college students with ID | NSLM is a proud participant in Museum for All, a cooperative initiative between the Institute of Museum and Library Services and the Association of Children’s Museums, to offer a signature access program that encourages families of all backgrounds to visit cultural institutions regularly and build lifelong museum and library habits. Individuals with a valid SNAP/EBT card have free admission for up to four people.
Mar 12$5 admisson | Free for NSLM members
- Prince William police acknowledge using chemical agents, rubber bullets during Manassas protest
- Police: 4 officers injured, 5 arrests in 'civil unrest' following Manassas protest Saturday
- UPDATED: Prince William adds 173 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- A second night of outrage erupts around Virginia with protests in Richmond, Norfolk, Charlottesville
- UPDATED: State delegate apparently hit with pepper spray after confronting officers during Manassas protest
- 2 sought in hit-and-run crash that injured 4 teens, closed Va. 234 for 2 hours
- Woodbridge woman arrested after 3-year-old ingests narcotics, police say
- Free COVID-19 tests still available -- without a line -- at Hylton Chapel in Woodbridge