For ages 15 and up.
Instructor: Suhail Mir
Learn from a professional and practice the many ways you may enhance photos with the powerful software Adobe Lightroom®. Photographer Suhail Mir will use his own art to demonstrate key ways Lightroom may be used to transform images, and will introduce the software’s photo management, archiving, and backup utilities. Students will work through hands-on tutorials in the Center’s computer lab. Lightroom will be employed for better visual storytelling - improving composition, color balance and tone, sharpening, reducing noise, straightening, or selectively converting to black-and-white. Bring your own images to class on a flash drive or camera chip and be prepared to upload them to computers in the lab. Basic computer knowledge is an essential prerequisite for this class. Enrollment limited to 8 students.
Call 703-330-2787 to register.
Center for the Arts9419 Battle Street
- Prince William police acknowledge using chemical agents, rubber bullets during Manassas protest
- Police: 4 officers injured, 5 arrests in 'civil unrest' following Manassas protest Saturday
- UPDATED: Prince William adds 173 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- A second night of outrage erupts around Virginia with protests in Richmond, Norfolk, Charlottesville
- UPDATED: State delegate apparently hit with pepper spray after confronting officers during Manassas protest
- 2 sought in hit-and-run crash that injured 4 teens, closed Va. 234 for 2 hours
- Woodbridge woman arrested after 3-year-old ingests narcotics, police say
- Free COVID-19 tests still available -- without a line -- at Hylton Chapel in Woodbridge